This is a collection of stories, poems, and other bits and pieces collected over the years mostly from postings to the Nero Wolfe Mailing List.
This list would not be possible without the hard work the authors of these delightful pieces put into them for our pleasure. Thanks to all of you, both for writing them and for letting me post them here!
Wolfean Parody/Humor Index
- Pulp Fiction”(”Too Many Capos”) By Patrick C. Baker
- A Visit From The Fuzz By Brian “Have Clemency–No More!” With Addendum By Walter E. Doherty
- Ancient lost Longfellow manuscript found deals with Wolfe By Walter E. Doherty
- Dinner at Wolfe’s, or JabberWolfey By Walter Doherty
- Middle English Wolfian Text By Walter E. Doherty
- Nero Lupus By Walter E. Doherty
- Ode to Ole Nero (to the tune of Ode to Billie Joe) by Lord Clivers
- Poetic Wolfe By Bruce Cameron
- Press Release? By Walter Doherty
- Saul Redux Redux By Walter E. Doherty
- The (Near) Village Blackguard By Brian “Whad’s it worth?” Too long, fellow!
- The Malted Flagon By Brian Mitchell
- Three Men Out By Walter E. Doherty
- What Finally Happened to Theo and the Rest of the Gang By Walter E. Doherty
- Wolfe Carol – To the Tune of “Caroling, Caroling” By Brian Mitchell
- Wolfe Carol – To The Tune Of “Let It Snow” By Brian Mitchell
- Wolfe Carol – To The Tune Of “Oh Come, All Ye Faithful” By Brian Mitchell
- Wolfe Carol – To The Tune Of “The Twelve Days Of Christmas” By Brian Mitchell
- Xanadont By Walter E. Doherty